Saturday, December 04, 2004

muscles

a few minutes ago, i was singing to Ayumi's End Roll, with my ears plugged. My Dad must have shouted pretty loud as i was able to hear him over my earphone's volume 9. He said my singing was horrible, i didnt believe him, so i used me hp to record my singing all over again. It wasnt tt bad, i mean, anyone who sings with the ears blocked comes out that way wat, and mine was still with the tune and all, jus tt it sounded like desperate cries or something if i put it in an v objective way. Hmm, i shall practise my singing sometime, i m somehow losing the grip nowadays......... haha.
anyway, today went with Mom to that Sheng Song (watever.....)Super Mart today, there was a LOT of stuff, and a LOT of ppl, and very little space. I kept banging into ppl, and get pushed around by sickening malay woman, really, she really pushed me!!! how @#@$!#$#@$@#$%
so we bought a lot of things, and we walked all the way to Hougang Point, wasnt that far, but was really tiring, coz i held the bags like monks holding water............sounds weird, but anyway, i held the bags of stuff with my arms outstretched, straight. and according to me mom, i looked totally amusin, she was laughing her head off while watching me behind. i did that in order to develop some more muscles on my arm, but the process proves to be quite harsh, but i'll try and keep up the funny work, and someday i'll............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment