Wednesday, June 22, 2005

hmm

today went to ai tong school there play vball, very sian to tell the truth and Ive gone thru alot of trouble, most of which are caused by my very own stupidity tho so I've got no one to blame....
O well I was s'posed to meet shimin n april them two at the bus stop opp shimin's place at 12pm, I was watching tv so I left realli late. I reached the 72 bus stop and sat there for like 15 min when finally the bus came, I realized tt my EZLINK was missing. I was frantic so i traced my route back to my home, rammed my house then went out again, haiz, poor me did so many extra things..... then wad, b4 crossing the road to the bus stop, where a bunch of hougang sec boys sat there howling like dogs, and I spotted my dear ezlink lying there, on the floor...
Oh well guess I cant be more grateful, (oops forgot to shower.....) yar, tt's my story.
I dropped my ezlink twice today, and thank god for showerin me with love and care, that I still possess the damned card, thanks to shimin n april for savin me ass....guess i really need to find a better place for the card....
Yar abt the vball, it was ok, play wit small kids, I acted stupid of coz, like i don make a fool of myself playin vball? Tt's not quite possible lol, thats me...
WEll one thing i muz mention, the wu shu did seem really fun, and their wu shu lao shi was cooooool.
And yar Jelyn n MeiYan were there too, I dono, we kind of like drifted away.....haiz...sad neh. But I don really like them keep u knoe tokin abt tjc stuff, its not tt im not interested, but when u overdo it, it seems like they are tryin to show off, not that I don understand y they wanna do tt, but yar, doesn really feel that comfortable if u get wad I mean........
Guess I pissed my Dad off pretty much with my Gunbound indulgence these few days. I was juz starting to understand boomer when I hav ta pull myself out frm these desires (accordin to wad my dad said). O well, guess it can't be helped, I hav to prove him wrong that I can do well when I play, I blive I wil do well if I put my heart to it, really, thats how much confidence I hav, which goes to explain y I did so badly last term, tt's coz I didn really care abt studyin, too much confidence... oh well, guess the lord didn give me a brain fer nth. aaa, frustration, I m turnin nocturnal, if I wanna play gb, I hav ta wait til my dad goes to sleep, diu.........
oh well gtg, sleep awhile, come back l8r to battle......
so gay my entry, blah blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment