Saturday, March 11, 2006



okay, i knoe that time goes by fast, and it really does go by fast, im still traumatized that it has gone by so fast.
for crying out loud, its half way thru march alr.........
anyways, my results for this term was lousy, got a pretty 50 for my english, and bloody 60 for CHInese.
Hello? Me? Getting a fooking b4 for chinese?! I could go knock myself on the wall already.
Am i really more deprived or wad? y do ppl get 90+ while i could hover around 50-60?? Am i really that stupid??
oh shux......nvm........like everybd else's doing, i shall work xtra hard for the second term.

I do not think that my intepretations to life and understanding to certain issues are shallow and superphicial (however u spell it...), i do catch the gist of things and can add in my own opinions. y is that my mom keep saying that my comprehension skills are lousy? more often than not, i deem myself to be able to understand things that many can't. Izzat lousy??
in my opinion, my mom is the one who has weird understanding of things, sometimes i really couldn't care less about what she thinks, cuz it would always oppose to mine. Always......
even without realising that she's doing it, she says "no" by instinct.
why am i downgrading my own mother here......
nope, this is not downgrading, i luv her as much as i luv life (well...) its just that sometimes ppl need to complain.
i can't complain to her not because i think it's rude or disrespectful, but because that whatever i say will be immediately butted back at me.
i m 17! i know to a certain extent what is right and what is wrong, why is that every sensible thought I have, had to be shot back at me being unrealistic and impractical?? Come on!
Maybe sometimes what i say could be pretty improbable, like building castles in the air, unrealistic ramblings abt what i wanna do in the future. Hey, isn't there at least a little room for imagination and creativity??
I've just read an analysis on THE ENGLISH TEACHER. The themes about predictability vs unpredictability never hit me as much it did. It applies so well to my own life, that i kind of feel a connection with Narayan, that our lives have a similiar scent.
That our lives are stifling and mundane due to all the timetables and schedules and deadlines...where did the spontaneity and "live" life go??

No comments:

Post a Comment