Monday, April 10, 2006

yes i havn been blogging, i m sorry....
anyway just felt that i shoud blog for once in a long long time.
today was 2.4, blardy hell i failed again...nvm i shall excel in my retest....not that i din do my bes today, i really couldn run for some stupid reason, like my muscles are too tight...blah blah, they really were, i promise i will not walk for goodness sake during the rerun. anyway i always run better during reruns......
wth...time passed so fast that i din even realise its april already!!! eunice wrote down the countdown days to olvl and preprelim today and it was only 200+ days away!!!! aaaaa omgomg....and i m like still not done with my geog holiday homework which is due two days later and my blardy career essay due today but i m planning to do a draft for it tmr....slack right?
tmr is another long long day and i m now watching anime....slap myself....but i did my homework u see, so i deserve a bit of relaxation b4 i go to sleep....
sleep is like never enough these days, its like u lie on bed for awhile and u have to wake up alr....not even enough time to make out with whoever in ur dreams la....doopez....lucky i nv go to TJC, else my sleeping time would be cut until its so short that its uncuttable......
oh, no more wasting time, i shall go watch NANA ^^, yes NANA got anime ler! first episode yeeps1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment