Sunday, October 25, 2009

My eventfully unlucky week of constant irritation.

The past week was a hell of a bundle of irritation. To recount, nah, it's not very nice to recall, just one teeny mention of the most stupidiest thing I have so far done in my life...
LEAVING MY FUCKING DOOR OPEN AND HAVE MY FUCKING LAPTOP STOLEN.

That about sums up my screwalty, and horribility of the week.
Horrendously, I had to go through interrogation and the shit, which are all imho useless waste of time, but I had to do coz it's sort of standard procedure, and also because I had no idea what else to do.

Anyhow, I bought a replacement today, totally the same model except it's white, i felt so stupid when i was telling the sales person who sold me the previous laptop and who sold me this new one altogether. It's like replay of the day about two months ago, just that this time i went alone. and that this time, the other sales made fun of me. >< dulan ttm.

and many thanks for ShiQi who came down to company me, it was really nice to meet up with old friends, and it helps to take my mind off everything for awhile, it was so nice, i was reluctant to return home. and now back to reality, i must start mugging coz i dun want to be doing nothing when i'm sitting for exams.

another fml thing, my retarded cousin is back...and he is still as retarded as ever. I hope he die of retardedness.

on a happier note, i think my white laptop is pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment