Friday, February 18, 2011

ralala

i exclaim once again that time pass so freaking fast that it pisses me off. its recess week already yo, and DP is in just 2 weeks time, to think the first prac for DP was during culture night period, omg, so long ago!
I joined DU combined item, and hopefully SAD too, shall zam dance perf this sem coz next sem most likely not staying in hall anymore, so just ZAM.
dance every day nxt week, I am excited...amazingly. and I can't wait to appear on stage in my air stewardess costume, :D, midrift ftw.
need to apply internship soon.
need to study more.
what else
my grandmother is flying back soon. I totally havn't spent much time with her this time, and I am guilty of intentionally escaping from her, coz idk, sometimes she could be a little too intense, and too much sadness for me to bear i thought. but i am regretful most of the times, coz who's to say there will be a next time? emo...i want to spend my days at home suddenly...but at least she's coming to watch me perform on stage, i would give my best even if it's just to give her something to remember of me...
i feel the weight of so many things, responsibilities that fall on you, that you take up, that u unwillingly take up, that you want to throw away but cant...yadda yadda and more...I find my escapism in watching movies that once inspired me, that gives me the push to pursue my dream...such will keep me going.
everyone is going through some mindless boggling time now i feel, and such escapism as movies and dance keeps us sane...thank god for these precious times.

No comments:

Post a Comment