Sunday, May 08, 2011

I lost 2 things and I really don't feel anything

First thing I lost: a friend. not a friend anymore though.
How to lose a friend?
Stop caring.
Why lose a friend?
Too much disappointment and too many promises broken.
How did it feel?
Nothing.

The first person I have decided to 绝交. Peacefully, and one-sidedly. Shall make it a point to be the last.

Second thing I lost: my speakers.
Oh man, second time I lose something on the cab. Forgot to bring it down after I heaved out my huge suitcase. Lost count of the number of luggages I have. was just too tired to be alert I guess. Freaking spent after dance class today, freaking full-out*one hundred million times. Alex is sadistic. Gonna miss taking his classes after the course ends. Oh well, onward to pole-dancing!! weee

Yes shifted back to my lovely room. its damn cozy and nice now, and wonderful aircon I love you to bits. Haaaa...so awesome to have this break to nua and do my own thing at home. And jobs will come later. looking forward to a week of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment