Wednesday, September 26, 2012

sooo one-sided affection is boring now

oh gosh i cannot be more bored...

Not saying that I have quit or dropped this "side-project" but now that I have more free time since SUAD is over, I need to sort out my priorities.

1) Create good portfolio for job interviews to come
2) Earn my travelling toll
3) Devour books like a hungry ghost

And to my side-project, I decide that you are not pressing a matter enough and you are not very rewarding right now and apart from some moments of happiness all you've given me is lots of doubt and over-thinking. So, I'm putting you in a not so remote compartment for now. And if year end trip works out then we shall revisit.

For now, it is work work work and money money money.

And dance dance dance. SUAD's finish just left me a huge gapping hole and I want to dance more!!!! I miss Ahmad with a passion now. I'm gonna attend his classes starting next week. OSU.

touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment