Monday, October 29, 2012

Reflection

Am I glad that dance pracs are starting soon?
Yes I totally am.
I am so sick of having nothing to do at night and not having the drive to do anything. Apart for waiting for certain someone to appear online, which is totally so loser that I can't believe that I keep doing it! Frustrated at myself.

I like this person, I'm not going to deny it but this is not gonna be my main project! It never will be, at least for now. I want that job at LucasFilm, I want that Freelance pay that drowns me in bulks of cash, I want that freaking Grad trip! I have to work for it! I need a compulsive disorder to work.

That being said this dude is annoying me to death, will die if you would tell me how long you gonna disappear for?

ZWY last warning, stop straying, you have to graduate and move on!

Im not a loser not a loser not a loser.

dance pracs how i miss yall. contemplating going for blast class this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment