Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pride much

I am literally swelling up with pride (not that kind of pride I was talking about some time back) but more of wow I didn't know I could do so much and that my skills are valued and people are willing to pay me to do what I want to do for fun!

Also a quick update, I got my job settled, going to start work on the 15th of July. I'm not sure whether it is my dream job, but it definitely is somewhat my dream company. I would be so filled with pride and enthusiasm each day going to work and I feel myself getting all excited and all and being all ready to give myself to the company.

For now I don't know what exactly I can bring to the company in terms of skills and achievements, but I know for sure this company is going to teach me so much that I will literally explode with knowledge and I hope that in the near future I am able to be really good at what I want to do which is modelling and animating, but at the same time I want to know how everything else works. Gosh, I am trembling with excitement as I write this!

And everything is going really well in my life now, I am not scared to say in fear of losing everything in an instant because they are real! Like I earned every bit of it. And my trip to tibet took a pretty unexpected turn of events but I'm glad to say its more exciting than before, for now luh. Not really sure whether it will turn out eventually but I set my mind on Tibet and I've got to go there!

I don't know what I will find there or what I am looking for in Tibet, but I just know that I have to go there this holiday and it will be a meaningful grad trip to remember. Perhaps I have always felt a lack of spiritual support/activities/knowledge that I intend to immerse myself in a "spiritual land". I know it's naive to assume and expect things when all I have done is merely google Tibet, I haven't even read a book about it yet so I have to remind myself to keep my mind open about things and soak in everything when I'm there. I will myself to write notes everyday and I've gotten my travelogue ready.

Excited much!

No comments:

Post a Comment