Monday, November 01, 2004

feels weird, maybe i've grown taller....? coz today wake up then go outside skipping, my used-to-be-long skipping rope seemed so short, and i couldnt skip normally, had to like curl my legs....haha, i really did grow taller!!!! weee!!!!
ok, taday is officially de first day of my holiday, and i can't stand it already, so boring!!! i m like watched the Cinderella Story for 3 bloody consecutive times already, although it was quite sweet, but u see, i really cant keep myself busy, and not wasting my precious time......i m bored i m bored.....
later, going to Ethel there to play badminton, although she did not invite but i decide to tag along, entertain myself, maybe pretend the others (ahem.....u know) are invisible, anyway, i think de only ones that could really play are Jelyn and Lap Tak, and i'm definetly not going to play with Lap Tak so ya, that narrows. wats wrong with Ethel anyway, she's like leaving me out on everything, even if she's knew that i may reject because of some ppl, but she could have at least asked me, at least make me feel needed, wads fucking wrong with her?! I don owe her, bloody hell.....
aaargh, irritating, i go watch One Piece...... fuck .......

No comments:

Post a Comment