Monday, November 29, 2004

mei yan told me yesterday that i got into the chinese lit, damn, i was shocked. I pratically wrote piles of bullshit on that sheet of question paper. maybe it was because there was only Angeline and me going for that thing, so it won't hurt to have an extra person there. Uh, i got a bit offended by refering myself as extra, but yar, still i was v shocked. My Dad was shocked too, he went into a bit of a blank when he heard that, haha, no la, exageratin oni, he got shocked and then asked me did they make a mistake..... surprisingly i wasn't e least offended and told him "probably" and he replied "that should solve the question", funny conversation between us rite? but i know deep down he was sure that i m smart, but definetly not smarter than him, both of us are such freaking narcistic ppl, haha, genetic u see.........
speaking of Mei Yan, she definetly stepped on my tail today, hard. She asked me to go for vball training in TJC and i thought "Ok better than Anderson one" so i got up v early today, washed up, jell my hair and blah blah blah, and walked all e way to that bloody-very-far 854 bus stop to wait for her. And i waited and waited and waited, so long till i realised that she flew my pigeon. I got her home phone no. from Angeline and demanded mei yan's mom to wake her up (actually not demand la, i was v polite de), true enough she went flying my pigeon in her dream, and was much more shocked to find me calling her than me realising that she flew my PIGEON!!!!! Damn, i was angry, how could she do that, so v irresponsible!!! waste my time and energy, curses........... next time she asks me out, i'd have to wait for her signal before i take actions.............provided there is a next time.
Then just now, Desiree called. Wonders how it's been since we last talked, and i recognised her voice immediately, but somehow her voice sounded very soft and gentle, i got scared, haha, Desiree becomin gentle comes after the end of the world, very very scary.... um, her email add, one thing i must add, was very very .........unique and ..........stylo? it was wa-biong-eh.......@hotmail.com...........i got shocked once again, scientists said that getting shocked too many times a day could land u with spastic bladders..............
um, then we talked abt M1, everythin under de sun............brrrr, shudders, suddenli v cold sia.
and found out that she had had 2 BFs and had just broken up with the second one. hmmm, i'd always knew she'd find someone, so i wasn't surprised. yar, so we tok and tok and tok, after a while we all got out of topics and so we hanged up.
currently mom and dad are toking abt me hp bills, i donno how the number shot up to 75 bucks, which was e biggest shock i'd gotten recently. my msg and calling time wasnt even near being used up how did that $42 pop up from nowhere? i m gonna call singtel tml, my dad nagging again, so irritatin...............aaaaaaaaaaargh

No comments:

Post a Comment