Wednesday, April 27, 2005

AAAARGH

i am damn pissed off. my parents were still going on non stop abt e phone event. well for one thing, i m not gonna stop contactin him, for gods sake, i m not doing anything wrong, i m onli toking to a fren, a fren whom i like alot, tt's all! And they were hinting that I m guy-crazy, this is bull shit! My parents are so #4@#4 !!! AAArgh, it sucks, everything sux, I HATE EVERYTHING!!! I Hate it when wei hao and zi jun start talking abt Naruto, I hate it when they think that naruto is theirs, for naruto is mine!!!! They do not even kno how to appreciate naruto, and they are talking as if they've known naruto since way back, LIKE SHIT!!!! I TELL U. I knew naruto way back, ok, I kno naruto much better than u do, so shut e hell up! Damn it

No comments:

Post a Comment