Saturday, May 07, 2005

Am I missing out?

Why do I keep getting the feeling that I'm being left out?
Hmm.... how long do I have to keep my life this way?
I feel really really lonely, and I can't find anyone to talk.
I will not talk abt it with my mom, coz sometimes I find her way of thinking too different from mine, we don't really have much in common, that's really sad to say. I have way too much common with my Dad, so it'd still be useless if I talked with him, I'd know what he would say, so what's e point?
Talking with Tyler may probably be the only let out for me. The less-than-one-hour-everyday talk was the about the only time that I feel comfortable with, and I'm saying this again, I'm not going to let this talk stop, for him and for myself.
I've caught a pretty bad flu and I keep making things look ugly, haha, but I do clean up after them, so don't worry. I've even discussed the viscosity of the thing with him yesterday, a pretty weird topic for 2 weirdos to talk abt for half an hour.
I've finally sorted out my problems, I think, the reason why I feel lonely and left out, is because I have no more Jelyn and Ethel. Although we used to talk abt stupid things, and we were never serious, I've only now come to realize that, that's the way I want it to be. I like to talk about really stupid things and not be serious at all, but it seems pretty impossible for now. It's not that I'm picking on my clique now, I like them as they are, but it is impossible for them to be like how we used to be with Jelyn and Ethel. I hate to admit it, but I really regret for not giving my best during the interview with TJC last yr.
I shall abstain from brooding too much on the past and be content with the current situation, at least I still have Tyler. One more year, and all these shall come to a stop, there'd be a new start for me, and I'd have my chance to find the crappy buddies that I desire.........
I found that WeiSiang had the same blog skin as mine, and I shall change mine........hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment