Sunday, May 29, 2005

hmm...let's see...

woohoo holiday post sheesh, time reeeeli flies, haha.
Last friday we had our Sports Carnival, way cool, altho our class didnt realli win anithing, (bleahx) but we sure had a good time, And Yuu was so deliberate, he kept walking ard infront of me, harharhar :)
Then Ethel and Jelyn came also, I humped them, muaharharhar, miss them sooooo much, got carried away. They are reeeeli bad ppl, keep saying TJC rox, haiz, purposely make me feel miserable, but, i have to look open abit, this is how ppl are like, have to bear with things like this.
Then yesteray, Saturday, mornin we went for our IPW thingie, went to MINDS (Home for the Intelligentli disabled of Singapore; smth liddat), well, we had our fun, the ppl there are nice, and this one thing I like abt them is that they are real, not like those hypocrites out there. haha, we did musical chair, limbo, and captain's ball and stuff, reeeeli fun.
Aft that I went to bedok, TJC open house, yar, it was nice, harhar, alot of good lookin ppl, harhar, saw Jelyn Ethel MeiYan Kumaran n KaiJie, and their dear Mr Hasim, haha, they were a funny bunch. AAAh, envious envious envious......
haha, my bad, didnt gib my best tt time, but who cares, wads done is done, anyway i hav my own clique now, and Im happy wit wad i hav. haha, and I have TYLER!!! MAHARHARHAR. :)
then aft that went to bedok mrt to wait fer my fwen to pass me e long waited package frm me gramp. then went back with Ethel..yar, tiring day.
Nxt Saturday is MOVIE WITH TYLER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
hmmm, wad else?
today aft my jap class, went shopping wit ShiQi, she wanted to buy stuff for her Sec3 camp. I forgib her as this is her first time goin camp, coz in my opinion, u r supposed to bring all the lousy stuff for camps and stuff, and hers are all brand nu. It doesnt make sense....... haha, and she did one reeeeli funni thing when we were on our way home. hahahahahahah, think of it make me laff............
tml, maths extra lesson at 8, yar, tt's all............
I wonder when tt Mac person is gonna call me............................
nite nite ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment