Wednesday, May 18, 2005

o long time no blogged, i juz found out who natlehte is, and I m not telling, haha. lamo.......
ha, another boring day, with the same schedule and doing the same things again and again.........how's tat? my life is so wonderful....
haiz, wad again?
I hope naruto 135 comes out soon, e last episode was way too powerful, can't really get over it yet, u see.
I almost failed my english paper, but in the end I managed to pass it, and my overall was a C.. I can alr predict wad me old man's gonna say........haha
I dl many many OST s today, wonders whether i've the time to listen anot.
And I found out that the Hokage's funeral theme song name is actuallly called "Grief and Sorrow"....
yar, tt's abt all......
today e chinese talent time, e only thing that I wanna say abt it is, CHEW YAN IS A BITCH!!!!!!!
hmmm, sounds bad enough.............

No comments:

Post a Comment