Sunday, May 08, 2005

hahahahahha

My blog skin ish sooooooooo cool, it's from Final Fantasy, the music playing is called [The Sky Above] and I definetly know how to sing that blardy nice song.
I bought this TVXQ cd, and it rox to the core, for one thing it's from S.M. Entertainment, no wonder Shi Min love them so much. Their Tri-angle mv is so cooool!!!! I love their ZAO XING, so style!!! They gave me e inspiration for the manga competition coming up, I noe it'd gonna be tough to draw them, but it is my art and I will accomplish it!!! woohooo!!!!
And one more thing, there's this new manga coming along called (I think) Marchen Awakens Romance, it rox man, it's gonna be another big hit. haha, it's kind of stupid lar, the ppls' dialogue but i like it, it feels so natural, and the artist's style is so unique! I love it. WOOOOOOO!!!!
when I get too high, I will listen to that midi i downloaded onto my phone, it's the music played during the Third Hokage's funeral, really sad and solemn, but I like all the same, it makes ppl feel calm and serene, and it's really good music.
tml school again, did I mention that Anderson Sec suck like hell? no? then I shall say this again, ANDERSON SECONDARY SCHOOL SUX!!!! Har, then they gonna say this is bad advertisement, like to hell I'd care! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment