Friday, May 13, 2005

sianz

Guess what.
Last night, I got caught, caught toking on the phone, by my dad, and o god, had to "keep it low" for "A COUPLE OF WEEKS!" O god, I wonder how am i gonna pull thru these days, i m getting too attached with ........ sighs, but my dad's reaction was so weird..he didnt even scold me, he didnt even seem to think tt i was talking on the phone, was I really tt lucky? Or was it my dad trust me too much? I wonder, i feel kind of guilty when I'm actually doing this, feels as if I'm betraying my Dad's trust..........is it really that bad?
Aft i hang up last night, he msg me, he said he got shocked when he heard my dad's voice over the phone, and stuff liddat, and he said he wont blame my father for, he's only protecting his daughter............ i got pretty touched, and got swarming with tears. He's so understanding and mature and omg, he's all that I look for in a guy and in a friend. He is about the best guy I've ever known (so far), tks alot man, love u.
lucky i still have those msg left in my phone, I guess i'd be able to pull thru the low-lying period with them. I hope u do the same..........
haiz..........sighs again..........why does it have to be so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment