Wednesday, May 11, 2005

dum dee dum

another tiring day, haaa, it's juz so good to be home.............I wonder when will i be having my own home.........
tell u wad, MARCHEN AWAKENS ROMANCE ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!
OMg, it's juz way too cool, its abt mixing fairy tales with all those stuffs, the whole thing is abt ARM, weapons they use, which are in forms of accessories. WAY COOL man, bracelet and stuff, and turning into weapons and shields?! MAn, it's juz out of the world.......

I played gunbound juz now, it's been really really long, e last time i played was sec one.......haha, bad memories u see. Today i played again, wonder wad went wrong with me, and I played so stupidly i actually shot myself, harhar, they called me shyt ass, or smth liddat, haha....so sad.

I jus picked tt piece of scab frm above my mouth, and it hurts like hell, omg, it bleeded somemore, tho I like blood........... haha sick. omg, so late liao, hav to go lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment