Tuesday, January 31, 2006

oh my god, i'm practically breaking my head over the two essays. its difficult to think. my story is in a mess. I can't even sort out how to begin it. I was trying to start writing out the plot, before I actually go to organise and present it the way i want to. However, even writing out the plot seems almost too impossible for me. i spent one day to come up with a story based on a dream i had, which i could only remember almost nothing about. and spent another day to think of a way to present it, and finally i did come up with something creative as i sat dreaming at the basketball court. I was glad that i went there, because it's pretty relaxing to sit and daydream. I know i shouldn think it a chore which would only make my life more difficult. but i cant help but think it a horrible horrible chore, as writing was never my forte (totally untrue of wad ms Heng said). I have to come up with a 1500 words long essay. I doubt i can even come up with 1500 words long rubbish, let alone a proper essay that would promise me an A in my CA2. Why do i have to go to b1??
the other essay, which I'm supposed to write about my father, was another tedious task for me to do. look at him, what 1000 words can i possibly make up to say about him? well, i could always start by saying that my dad is very very noble and kind...and blah blah blah....but i don want to write untrue stuff about my dad. not because i m worried that if my essay's chosen somehow and my dad gets invited and discovers that what i had written about is all bullshit crap. why would i ever think of that, i wouldn even want anyone to read my essay, for privacy and for dignity.
what can i do???
right now, i'm focusing on my commonwealth essay. i hope i can really really come up with something right. it was a fabulous dream i had, its a pity i forgot about it.
oh man...................i'd rather die........

No comments:

Post a Comment