Thursday, February 02, 2006

i havnt been blogging for sometime, did i?
right now, i m breaking my head over that stupid lit essay about goodness of children...
there's no goodness in children! they are lil devils running all over the place!i find them cute when they cry...sense of superiority maybe. its ecstatic to see them cry, LoL, that was my secret hobby a long long time ago.
so, what shall i write for my essay?
i find it more frequent that I can't write an essay or a compo smoothly or fluently, it just gets stuck somewhere somehow. either it's because I m slowly forgetting my vocab or I m aging backwards that I donno how to construct a proper sentence. As Ms heng said, my writings are atrocious. never mind that, I think i'm running short on time to do my homework. there's pretty much i need to do. sighs....i m glad there's alot of work, but i juz don have the time and energy to do it....
god bless me ><

No comments:

Post a Comment