Friday, February 10, 2006

Os

The Day...
The day which the previous batch got back their "o" results.
There were alot of 6 pointers, it was so encouraging, i felt almost that I could be one of them too. If only i could get 6 points, i'd be able to go to TJC.
Anyway, I got back my Express Chi o results, I got an A1, i wasnt surprised, but b4 i got it back, i was dam worried and paranoid. I didn know that I would cry, it just came out when i heard my dad's voice. I sobbed into the phone, and gave my Dad a scare. He thought something terrible happened to me........ my dad....
it's always liddat, the paranoia b4 getting ur results.
you cant help but let your thoughts stray and get the better of you.
it depends on how you take the stress.
seeing the seniors get their results, i thought abt next yr, would i be able to walk out of the hall smiling? mayb not, would I be able to walk out with joy or sorrow? with pride or regret? it all depends, depend on how hard I work myself this yr.
2006, the very impt yr, the yr I take my Os.
but as Mrs Tan said, even tho O lvl is very important, it is only a passing stage in our life. whether we do well or not, we'd still have to get on with our lives. true?

I'd wish for all andersonians to fare for their Os, and pass this mere stage of our lives with no regret, and carry on, living our lives to the fullest, and make the best out of each and everyone of us. For everybody is a gem, u will polish and carve in order to shine. And it's impossible to not shine if you have polished and carved hard enuf.

No comments:

Post a Comment