Friday, February 03, 2006

man, it sucks, i wanted to buy the inbase shoes today, but they were not there anymore! sobx....
anyway, engl. lesson today was not fun, tt Ms Heng was obviously biased la,every other group presented and when it comes to mine, she just let it be when we said we've got nothing much to add, when she insisted other groups to present when they were like also had nothing to add.
I dono what to say abt her, i like her lessons, its interesting but somehow i just feel quite uncomfortable. Like i always find her way of looking at me not very appealing. anyway, we've got another troublesome thing to do, prepare for a 3 min speech on reflections upon reading this article on Bullying. Well, this is a topic that I might have alot to say. But to say it infront of her, i probably need a dose of courage. I cant talk to her at all, i feel oppressed when she talks to me, like i find it difficult to even to look her in the eye. Guess I'll just have to brace it through, its due nxt fridae, i have one week's time to prepare, i m not sure whether its enough.
Today is obviously wasted, couldn buy the shoes i wanted, wasted 2 hrs walking arnd j8 for something not quite my business. i just don feel right, i mean its like its not even our business and u drag us along, and like leave us when u don need us anymore. Please la, i deem myself with alot of pride, i don like being treated like that.
cmon la, crap shit.....
i wanna watch advent children tmr and kns got the stupid MILK thingy.
we are doing it at tpy, again. no big deal for me. I shall go slag and pull thru the thing and return home in one piece to watch my beloved CLOUD!!!
Dad was sposed to swim with me today, but what a @$%@&%, he forgot to bring his swimming trunks. MAN, and he told Mom that it was because I didnt keep it for him! Aaaargh, isnt he atrocious??? so it ended up me swimming alone, and my Dad sleeping on the chair, darn he was so comfortable la.
let's see... i ve got tons of work to do, and i ve got my jap lessons on sun again. kind of don feel lke going....I m planning to cramp all my work to do on sunday tho. shud have enough time la....haha, im lying to myself obviously......dam...
ooo, its getting itchy, i wanna watch FF7 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment