Saturday, May 27, 2006

at a lost at how to feel....

My Grandfather just called.
My Great Grandmother passed away yesterday, approximately 2 and a half years after my grandmother, her daughter, died.
My GreatGrandma, whom I am fortunate to have met, even for that short period which I could hardly recall, lived to 102 years old. She was a happy old lady with a very positive view for life, partly (I think) due to having slowly lost much of her memory (she claims she didn't know i existed..). Fortunately, she passed away peacefully during her sleep, serene.
I pray for her safe journey in the other world.
Now that I have only 2 Grandparents left, Grandpa from my mother's side, and Grandma from my father's side. I didn't have a complete set of grandparents to begin with, my dad lost his father during the tomultuous period, when he was only 16.
Life and Death...
I'm beginning to think about living and dieing...
sometimes, i couldnt feel alive, i feel as if i'm dead but still moving like i'm not.
i m confused...not really sure about how to think or feel about my GreatGrandma's death...the sadness came in slowly, to think that I announced it loud and clear to my mom...now, I can't seem to think anymore..........

No comments:

Post a Comment