Saturday, June 03, 2006

naruto

im reading naruto now, feeling a sense of loss, coz naruto is getting lamer and lamer, for both the anime n the comic, wth...it was so interesting in the beginning, and now it bcom like this.....when is the naruto i luved coming back??? same goes for bleach, idun understand these ppl, if they havn finish with the show then put it off for the moment la, y do they have to force themselves to come up with sucky fillers to make their fans disappointed? I've totally given up chasing those new animes, stick to 2 at a time, i still have my OnePiece there collecting dust...i downloaded too much for mi to swallow, really have to take care of my com prevent from formatting it, dun wanna lose all my treasure.
i did one geog essay n one a maths paper today, feel v accomplished, i shall treat myself with icecream and tea. tmr got jap lessons, i really dun feel like going, my tcher sux, i'd rather go kinokuniya there n pore over the books there then sitting in tt shabby classrm, arnd uncool ppl and listen to his crap...ok, sometimes he's nice n benign etc, but u see the huge generation gap and the huge boring face he has, it cancels everything off. n my classmate, omg, all of them are dorks and nerds, jus dun like the way they read jap, they sound like my neighbors playing mahjong, v loud n clear, yes, but really v unappealing, onli mine is good, soothing n nice.
last lesson tmr, guess i shud put it off for the moment, get the O done first then take care of jlpt...lvl2 is quite hard la, got alot of sentence structure to study, i nid a dict la, my mom reluctant to buy for meee, liddat how i study??? sianz....

No comments:

Post a Comment