Tuesday, June 06, 2006

reading bleach haha, the manga story is so much more interesting than the "BOUND"s, the new character's name all so greekish, ~~~OLA....all ends with LA.
dun feel like sleeping, haiz...., dam hungry, all tt CY's fault. Ask me translate some freaking chinese love story coz he freeking cant read chinese. the passage so freakng long!!! curses.... i m amazed at my translating skills tho, not bad huh me.
i did 2 geog essays today, kudos.... i m Da MAN, woosh, 17 left harhar.
i tried to copy down some korean song lyrics juz now, ended up onli managed to copy one, used up 5 pages in my notebook for ONE song! keep copying the wrong verse coz i duno wad im copying, all the words look the same to me....
feel like eating kfc now....aaa so hungry!!! someone feed me........
shiqi is such a #$!^$, i was hoping she could get through the audition today n she told me she backed out last min, i feel like wringing her head, uuurgh, made me feel so anxious for her.
i told my mom the condtion of my jap class, n she laughed she choked on her food. coz i tried to imitate that JOEY-san in my class reading the passage. OMG, i really cant stand the way she read kno, its annoying to keep waiting for her to read the nxt word. The smart guy, the teacher n me were like practically teaching her how to read alr, and she still read it wrongly. let mi show u:
Joey: Kare wa....shi...shiio...hi..hi..hi
Smart guy: shiohikari
me: shiohikari
SenseiL shiohikari shiohikari
Joey: hi...hi....
$%@#$%!

No comments:

Post a Comment