Saturday, May 05, 2007

irritated...

i'm starting to find my brother really irritating. It could be because that i've never had siblings and never had to share my things with somebody, that's why i get very irritated with him using my things, going into my room, messing with my territory.. when i actually think about it, he is very much better than many ppl's brothers out there, but I still have this bad feeling inside me, I just don't like sharing my personal things with ppl, even if its my brother. then again, i probably only need some time to adjust, if only i could overcome the irritation.
he always talks to me in a tone like i'm a three yr old, he even thinks that my english is lousy (while his is worse, like duh...), whatever, regarding me as a kid is one thing, taking what i say as unimportant and simply ignoring it is another thing. all in all, i am totally fed up with this brother of mine, even though i've only lived with him for a little more than two months.
one reason why i can't stand him, is probably because he uses the com too much, so much that i even have to ask him to let mi use, and the internet cable is freaking mine for goodness sake...he has the cheek to keep using it n using it, just because it happens to be in his room which was formerly my study room.
one more thing that really pisses mi off, there was this one time, i was in my room doing stuff, he came in, look at me, and said "pls" , doing the "would u pls leave" gesture. I was dumbfounded...he actually asked me to leave my own room...wth...i think he really has no manners to begin with la.........wth...........
sometimes even my parents cannot tolerate his lack of manners, laziness and everything...
sometimes i really hope that he hadn't came at all, disrupting my life like this, i hope he didnt exist...ok, not very workable..maybe he shud just go rent some hostel and live with his sicko frenz...
sickening...........
irritating.....................................