Friday, May 18, 2007

Taste of Reality...

Seriously i think CCAB is cursed...i mean, how can VJC and SAJC both lose their semi-finals when they are the strongest teams of all?? I was anticipating the finals match between SAJC and VJC..sadly, there won't be anymore...
Sometimes, when reality hit you, it takes awhile for it to sink in..
When the 7th RJC player scored the fateful penalty goal, there were cheers going up around me, i thought VJC had won...but somehow the soccer guys' reactions didn't tally. I saw Pakin crouching on the ground crying his heart out, the sight is heart-wrenching...I have just realized that it's far more painful to watch a guy cry than watch a girl cry. It's a totally different thing.
When later the whole soccer team stood before the VJC crowd, and apologized to us that they have done nothing but their best, but they lost it to luck, there's nothing more they can do, soon the whole team was sobbing, crying into their jerseys. The crowd cried too, so did I, I realized that I am proud to be a VICTORIAN, and their pride is ours too. I've always thought that the VJC soccer boys are glory of VICTORIA, it's always nice to see them around in school. VJC soccer boys losing a game is not a common thing, it's not even anticipated in the first place. We always believed that they are the best, and our cheers could bring out the best in them. However, today, we lost to luck...
When the team stood before us and everybody sang the VICTORIA school song together, I really felt that I am part of this big, and warm family, where everyone looks after everyone else...it's sad, but it's heart-warming.
I feel great to be integrating into the big, warm family.
I LOVE VJC!!!

And it was really nice to see all the sa peeps again, i saw benjamin, sean, jerico, sharon and alot more familiar faces. haiz, its kind of sad to see them actually, had i not joined vjc, i'd be with them...this so contradicting...i love both vjc and sajc...yet my love can't be shared....

got work tmr...hazel not gg...kns...pangseh me....how...