Saturday, January 17, 2009

omg 辣。。。辣死人

My whole family is hooked on this super hot chapalang stuff we bought from this store in chinatown, we have...let's see...duck feet, duck wings, duck liver, duck heart and duck neck...yes all duck, and we love them, and we bought 重辣 for all, which is like ultimate level of 辣. I can safely eat everything except the duck feet, which is SUPER FUCKING 辣!!!I was watching my parents eat, coz i dont dare, wa then they eat until very HAPPY! So i Decided to try....and i only nibbled of one joint from the toe....my whole tongue felt like its on FIRE! wabiang, its 辣 to the max, so much that one small bit only I started tearing alr...and my Dad is still happily devouring the rest of it, and keep giving me the "OMG 好吃!" look........shit..........my threshold for 辣is nothing compared to my parents, how am I going to enjoy all the good food back in 成都 if i cannot eat 辣? it will be like going to a food expo and only able to drink tap water....so I have decided to climb the proficiency scale in 辣-eating. and so hopefully when i eventually graduate from it, i can go eat the “变态”辣味 with my parents, which is freaking popular back in 成都 now.