Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back from Camp!

Yayeee~~~
I'm hooked with "yayee" and indian accent, all thanks to Castello ^^. Camp was much fun, and I love the peeps at SOC! They are uber fun and crappy, I like! Before I forget everything, I'd better write smth down, so I could look back in 50 yrs and smile to myself.

First day, always the most boring day in camp, u go with the thought "sucks i wanna go home" spinning in ur head. Lugging everyth thr was ultimate Pui-shit, and I just random bang into ppl and say sorry until i couldn't care less. most memorable thing in day 1: lugging 200pounds across the country :), chao funny ice-breaking games tt made me laff till cry, sleeping on the floors of SOC and constantly having random ppl walk past and say "woah lidat oso can". Not forgetting the fright I got when I thot i was the only girl in the OG, and the sigh of relief when Chuying appeared.

2nd day, some amazing race, run around and do station games and stuff. was pretty fun coz I had hilarious GLs. Oh and I somehow spread the "beetle" thing thr. Good. Then went to sentosa to check in to our bunk, lol, me n Chuying stayed in Bugis at costa sands. Dam good coz four beds to four ppl, no nid to squeeze. Afternoon was Chalet games, which made me laff so much I had to gasp for air. especially Charade, which is to pass the msg down by acting it out, i must get the video they took.

3rd day, beach games, cant rmb much except i was alittle disappointed. but owell, I enjoyed the company :) at night revealed our secret pals, and I got 2, one Tony one Randy, haha. Both are really cool guys, yayeeee. and thn night walk, which i was disappointed coz nobd sprang up to scare ppl, for safety reasons...aft which, we last min discuss performance item, which is to sing chorus from many many songs, and somehow we came up with www.ChangGE.com "Anyhow ZHNG, Anyhow Chang" just laff until my stomache burst.

4th and final day, watch perf, break camp, go eat lunch, thn supper.

well, it was fun despite my boring writing. and anw its more for myself to read. I await the photos and Partyworld outing!!!!

4th n final day

No comments:

Post a Comment