Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I need to grow up...

Its been long...and now i nid to rant.
I am now a prospective undergraduate, long string of words that bring me joy, glory and some unintended jealousy (srry bout tt, but I AM gg to uni, so u can go suck ur boogers). I feel that I nid to grow up, mentally, I can't continue to think like I am that kid who's loved by all those around her, I nid to get used to the idea that I cant fall back on my parents anymore (not that they mind, but i mind). They have done SO much for me, that I feel the weight of my responsibilities pressing on me, and i really do feel bad to take any more money from them. I do hope that my promise of a 6 digit monthly allowance for them materialise, it will be the one thing i will ever be proud of myself.
i was in a bad mood today. bad for no apparent reason. i was rolling my eyes the whole time! cant believe its happening...we've been SO close! up to now, though. which i sincerely feel sad about, but really cant help it happening. sad sad sad sad.
then i realise, i can be friendless (not entirely true, but sometimes i feel this way ), but i am still satisfied becoz my Dad is my Best friend. he can always see the reason behind my tempers, and my anger dissipate before him. just Poof! i m happy again. I am REALLY glad that I am so LUCKY to have my Dad. and Im even more glad to be close to him, we spend so much time together, and I am so happy to be with my Dad. I know i sound kind of anti-social, but really whats the use of 100 friends when u alr have a BEST Friend? then again, I do appreciate the friends I have made over the years, and many of whom I absolutely adore. but over the years, i indeed have lost some CLOSE frens...nth really happened, but we juz slipped into oblivion. I do wish they do not forget me, for I have not forgotten about them.
my dad told me, "be grateful to those who made u learn"---ppl who cheated u, ppl who reprimand you, ppl who are jealous of u---u muz be grateful to them---for they make u realise important things, and force u to gain maturity. altho its pretty hard to turn hatred into gratitude, i do realise the changes those events made on me. for now, i will not get cheated again, i can deal with ppl with ultimate-suck-ass-attitudes, and i can have smiley conversations with green-faced jealous ppl. well, i am a much better person.
despite my lament about how much i dont like terribly-self-centred-ppl, i realised i am one myself, talk about contradiction. every man for himself, rite? thn again, i still dont like it, even tho i accept it. lament lament lament.
ranting is a less violent outlet for me, i almost went violent juz now, i was shouting and banging things, i guess its pms... then again ranting not really enuf, gg to run later to forget abt the sick world in my brain.
on a happier note, iPhone 3G S will be on sale in Spore in JULY! I am sooooo gonna get it. and well those iPhone-haters can shove their omnia,viewty,nokia 5800, arena, htcs--up their little ass and continue to live in denial that IPHONE is ultimately the best mobile ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment