Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Data-entry I kiss you Goodbye ^^

IN just about another 30 hrs, I am leaving behind a ton of boredom and slogging while skipping gracefully to boundless freedom. 幸福~~

Concluding my first and last office job, I'd like to say its been torturing and I will never do this type of job again, cross my heart. The good thing about this job...is that its not tiring, unlike my previous jobs that required me to stand 9 hrs in a row, this sitting job promotes sleepiness and butt expansion, plus mouth retardination, for i speak less than 10 proper sentences in a day. Autistic.

As we always have to learn something out of everything: I learnt job responsibility.
serious. In the beginning, I thought my job is mainly sai kang and backing up information, nothing much, not really worth the commitment and scrutiny. to my dismay, I WAS WRONG. And i had to clean up after myself in the end. While I was correcting my past mistakes, I actually felt like hitting myself, for giving myself extra work to do. This is wad 哑巴吃黄连,有苦说不出,meant.
Well, I'd say I had left an impression as the Physically Strong Swimmer, the girl who brings her own lunch everyday, the pink ear piece, the soya milk, the computer geek, the printer technician, the doorbell answerer, shorts and sandels, the GUNBOUND, the 边工作,边看戏, the 没有规矩,basically the only person to tahan so long. Haiz, I love myself for my new found perserverence. Now my mom will have nothing to say, ha, no more accusing me of having no 毅力, I have hardcore proof now.
honestly, i won't miss anybd here, especially 唐勇, whom I am already forgetting. nah, not saying that the ppl are not nice, they are nice, and nice is a useless word. So, being nice doesnt make me rmb them. But I will rmb Annie, simply because she's pregnant. aha. and she's the one who didn't scold me for what mistakes I made. partly being she's nice/pregnant, partly because im wise enuf the keep quiet and look pitiful :)
ha~, I am gonna keep away from Lavender for a really long time. sheesh.
and, I am just happy that I no longer need to see the word Grangeford, or Leonie Hill, for the rest of my life.
Then again, this might be the only job that allows me to watch shows while working. Lemme count the shows that I watch at work.
American Idol
America's Next Top Model
我的帅管家
Katekyoshi Reborn
ONE PIECE (heart shape)
爱就宅一起
终极三国
and play Gunbound at the same time.
oh, and I learnt to use MS Excel, muahahah, who wanna know how to create a drop-down list in excel???
yup....
yay, one more day!!!! :):):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. SAI. i would probably be looking at leonie hill and grangeford for maybe a couple more weeks TIL I TENDER MY RESIGNATION WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am forgetting them alr...lalala, erase memory erase

    ReplyDelete