Thursday, April 02, 2009

ONce again: I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!!!!


This is no secret actually, I'm horrible slacker at work, muahahah. I just watched American Idol: Micheal Jackson Ep, And I was BLOWN AWAY!!!! really, i crashed two walls and found myself in the office next door. HOlY, Ima listen to Michael Jackson all day long and dance to myself, or wriggle in the chair actually, and enjoy spasms of joy travel through ma body. HOly, and Adam Lambert is just captivating!!! wooot!! I wooted softly in the office and couldn't stop bobbing and mini-waving my arms around infront of the computer screen. Yay, love internet TV, best thing ever!

Side story: last night, I dreamt that I was balding. seriously horrifying! the dream was sooo real, I saw myself touch my hair and just one huge waft of hair came tumbling down!!!! my god, im sure i screamed in my sleep. Best thing was my secondary school crush was professing his love for me, but the whole time i was trying to cover up the hideous hole on my head! so when i woke up, first thing i did was not open my eyes, I reached up to feel my hair. God, was I ever glad to find hair on my head. Heavenly. and the whole time I was getting dressed for work, I was dancing to Ayumi's songs blasting it at top volume and not giving a heck whether I wake the baby next door. another thing i realised, my dancing is HORRIBLICIOUSITY!!!! MY GOD, if anyone saw me dancing, they'd laugh so hard they fly all the way to Laughland. Soooo, when i get my meagre pay come the 7th, Ima seriously gonna enrol in a dance class. Bite me.

PS LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!! AND I DUN CARE HE'S GAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha his hair look like wang dong cheng's!!

    ReplyDelete