Monday, March 30, 2009

one news turned my day into sunshine ^^

wow! my supervisor is pregnant!!!! such great news!!! ima gonna buy all sorts of prunes or plums to the office hahahaha. OmG, it really brighten up my day totally! woot! to think i was grumpy just a moment ago. seriously, this sort of news have a mystical power to excite people. well maybe the thought that a new life is in the making is plainly exhilarating in its own sense. wow, and now i am motivated to work harder, haha, no link, but ya, lemme fingers fly over the keyboard and key in the data in mega-input speed, all for the sake of a new life emerging! happiness for the world!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yes can leave comment liao lar

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont have to leave for yourself right. anw i wanted to type


    SIEOW. wad key in data at mega input speed -.- dun lie. just gunbound and youtube everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound as though you were the one who made her pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I type hyper fast ok! so fast my my fingers look stationary. bzzzzz

    I didn't!!! I dun have a snake in my pants ^^

    ReplyDelete