Wednesday, March 04, 2009

steamboat!

wow, i could nv imagine myself taking up a data entry job...sighs..and i was adamantly telling my mom that i would never do an office job, while thinking i was very 有性格. but now, im here slogging away my youth picking stappler bullets and printing and scanning, and worse data entrying (which i am doing later). seriously, i am going to ruin my eyes staring at the com whole day. perhaps its this stagnant and unexciting job that really put me to start my evening jogs again, if not arh, my life will be repetive and slow-paced, the exact way that i don want it to be.
last night i dared myself to go jog around IMH, it is a nice track to jog, away from the cars and the ppl, its like an wonderful escape into the forests. well all things aren't perfect, so the blotches include crazy ppl staring at u while u run, wierd animal calls, and strange shadows. so, last night at 9pm, i tried to run around IMH, i usually dont wear specs when i run, so i was actually more-than-half-blind. i thought its gonna be nothing scary since i couldn't see, nothing can quite scare me. so i happily skipped into IMH and proceed to jog further into the darkness. i laff at my own cowardice ok, i just ran like 50m into the track i decided to turn back alr, pls its dam dark and dam scary! and the worse thing is i cant see!!!! lol, contradicting, but ya, so later i formed this deep-sounding philosophy, which is one shouldn't be scared of what one could see, but be scared of what one couldn't. makes sense rite.

yes, ok, steamboat. haha. later with SM and Char, i am skipping lunch for that heeheehee. its kind of like a last dinner before we step up to face the ominous results dropping down on Fri, last joys, at least don't die hungry haha. Side note: i like this job for the fact that I can be surfing and blogging and nobody cares hahaha, maybe tmr i can install gunbound here, lalala. so, looking forward to steamboat, today's gonna pass in a bzzzz.

then 2 days left before i face the barbaric A!!! oh dear, I just read the C blog, wow she's just damn heavy with stress, compared to her, i tink i can float above the clouds alr. seriously, i dont really feel scared, probably the mundane work helped to take my mind off that. to me, results and academic achievements are not everything, altho they do take up a big part of my life. i don't hate to study, but i don't believe in mugging, i do believe in indulging in something i am passionate about. also sometmes its not the contents of the subject that bug me, its the way we learn or the way its teached, that bug me. many times, something very interesting can become dead and dull due to the two tat i mentioned above. which leads me to think, communication studies is very important. paint a picture, look at a picture, the medium in btw is communication. w/o communication, no matter how many pictures painted, how many looks taken, nothing will get across! same with teachings and speeches, good communication delivers, captivates, enthralls, it brings out the joy in the subject. i believe in quality over quantity as well, therefore talking alot and talking little actually makes no difference, what matters is when you talk, you deliver the message and get things done.

i have 20 more minutes before i start scanning docs again. dozes off