Friday, March 27, 2009

shit i hate sitting next to the bloody printer

i am grumpy the dwarf! because i am DAM grumpy and dam SHORT! (those ppl shorter than me are PRIMAL DWARVES! be contented la, at least you are not grumpy like me.)

anw, i want to repeat! I hate sitting next to the printer! because when people head to the printer, they pass by my desk. And I have never hated KAYPO-ism as much as until now! wtf, I am not some exotic animal that u've nv seen before, stare at me like i have a MOLE on my TEETH! and then just keep beo-ing my com screen, wtf wtf wtf!!! nxt time, im gonna invent this anti-beoing mechanism that shoots hot sauce laser into ur eyeballs man, beo some more la, i will make ornaments out of ur eyeballs! stupid fat pig.!

and i wnt to say this, ALL MIDDLE AGED HORNY LOSER MEN: GET A LIFE PLS! STOP PESTERING YOUNG GIRLS AND HARASSING THEM WITH YOUR FAILURE YOUTHFUL-WANNABE LINGO!!!! dam bloody loser and disgusting la. one more added reason i dun wanna take learn driving, coz the driving centers are infested with mole-ly OLD MEN who salivate profusely at the inrush of young beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment