Wednesday, September 09, 2009

fuck this complicated world, angsty ttm

actually i'm quite grateful towards danny for telling me those things, and I do feel rather blessed to not have gotten any of that kind of thing happen to me, even though I did have my fair share of youthful stupidity that backfired on me. a night's sleep on this topic did make me a more mature person I feel, it is undeniable that people always wear a mask, showcasing this part of them that they want people to know, while I have always stressed to myself to be truthful to myself and thus to others, being just myself everywhere I go and without any mask of any kind. Now I learn to see this mask in a different light, it may not be hypocrisy, it's a kind of protection. Now I also realize that I shouldn't bare myself to anybody coz it's like leaving my flesh out for show without my skin. my mask will be painted with my true colours, but it will be a mask that shields away those things I'm awfully sensitive to.

I feel glad that I have realised that I need to protect myself, makes me feel very much a more matured person :)it seems that what used to concern me is not so important anymore, I have to know what is the most important things to me. what is unchanged is that I really do need to work on my perseverence, I am now unaccomplished because I give up too easily. which is a difficult change to make in myself, but I have to change it because it's good to me ultimately.

relationship-wise, i'd just leave it to fate lar, :). nothing to be hassled over and worried about, it comes it comes. still I am grateful I have met good friends along the way to guide me along, and make it easier to move on.

yup, back to persevered mugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment