Monday, September 28, 2009

right..

putting my retainers in hot water was a bad idea. i'm not sure whether it did what i intended it to do which is kill germs, but what came to me was not very nice, first it shrank, second it cracked. awed. maybe my material science major friend could help me explain this. :)

i observe that i only blog when im pissed, or confused.
yup im confused.
if i am to have a PhD, will I go ahead to be whatever that's fitting to my title, or will I maybe pursue a totally different path?
for one thing, I will most probably not be a professor, unless i do research which is another thing. imho, professors are the highest paying slackest jobs. i dun wanna boring job no matter how high paying it is.

i have just arrived at a conclusion to that bugger question i have been thinking about.
why am i here?
for one thing, I don't believe that uni is the only way to go. it is in my opinion, a easy way to go, for people who have no fucking idea what they want to do in life.
i have zero threshold for ppl who choose to study courses like Accountancy, even more if it's because it is a "zero risk" occupation. unless u are genuinely into accountancy, i have nothing to say.
"zero risk"? you can bloody go kiss my toilet bowl.

why am i here?
i am here to find out what exactly do i want.
i am the kind of person who will do things for the sake of i haven't done it before (certain things out of the question). a PhD should be the ticket that can get me everywhere, it shouldn't be the limiting reagent.

although actually i think money is thee ultimately most important ticket that can get me everything i want.

okay, second thing i want, money.

with money, it's not about branded apparels, branded cars, branded whores. it's about going to places, seeing things. i want that, desperately.

concrete plan? kiss my bloody toilet bowl again.
dun have.
and i'm sure by sitting on it, it will open up to me one day.
anyhow, i should begin with saving and investment.
as much as i hate to study such things, i might just do so. awed.

independence. once im financially independent, my destiny will begin.
for now,
observe and learn.
and kaobeh as many dumb shits as possible.
tell me "zero risk" one more time, i make you risk everything you've got.

zero risk...

and i am pissed by egoistic ppl who should slap themselves silly.
and i am pissed coz i gonna wake up to a monday. fuck.

1 comment:

  1. haha u've just made me find the purpose of my course. HAHA

    ReplyDelete