Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hey~~~ It's my birthday!

I am **!!! zomg freaking old!
I sincerely thank all my lovely friends who wished me well one way or another. Im not a birthday person, don't so much celebrate it really, but I enjoyed the birthday song and presents and the time u guys spent to do it. I gan dong many many :)

Since I am so freaking old alr, I nid to have goals in my prime years which are short and gonna end soon. soon my prime will be over haiz.

THis upcoming year, I want to be damn good in what Im passionate about, my course, my dance, myself, and family and friends. And maybe probably if luck favours me, get a cute boyfriend, but that can't be compelled, so it's just fate. And i want tone and long legs to complement my toned and beautiful body which I happen to want to achieve too.

So yup, more discipline pls u old woman, and pls pls pls manage ur tell better. and pls pls pls learn some ways of the world so that u don't come across as a small kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment