Wednesday, April 06, 2011

a feeling that is neither here nor there

I feel tons of things and nothing at the same time. Life throws me weird things and weird situations. I'm torn between the facade of hall life and reality of real family and real friends and a real life. I don't know, sometimes things are just there within my reach, I know I could grasp it if I just reached out, but I am timid, I am shy, I choose to stay in my shell and wait for it to take me by force and sweep me off my feet. I'm sorry I may appear aloof, cock up, whatever...

anw second command in hall, i cry because i hate departures, and i hate the aftermath of crying. renying not staying already, one less real friend in hall, already missing all the late night runs and suppers with her. :( sad that benedict is gone too. just like how gerald sim is gone and he didn't come back. :(

back to webcasts i guess, only real thing that I have in my hands now are them, homework and knowledge...let the fleeting come to me...and my eyes cannot open anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment