Monday, April 25, 2011

OLLO

I haven't written a post in a long time (the previous post doesn't count). And here I feel that I have something I need to pen down or type out, after watching this:



I mean, haven't this become a cliche? that we talk so much about it, about seizing the moment, about being the best you can while you are at it. And whenever I hear about it, think about it, I ask whether I am doing it? I answer no. Why is it so difficult to pick up and just do something that you know you want to do it? Why bother doing things that don't matter? why think that that someone will always be there? I don't know, this way of life is too embedded and too difficult to change. I wish I had taken up alot more things just so fail at it, really. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work out, at least I have tried, and even though I fail at it once, twice, I still do enjoy it, don't I? I have no regrets getting lousy CAP since year 1 sem 1, coz now I can tell you how it feels to have an impetus, and having a lousy CAP is by no means any sin, and by no means any measure of my character (it only says I wasn't into studying in year 1). oh god, but what about that amazing person I want to be???? When do I begin being that person?? When do I start being me?? I find myself amazing, at times, but only at times. I do think I am rather selfish and narcissistic possibly, and maybe too anal and judgmental most of the time. I realize this is a jumpy post, as if I am talking to myself, which I did about 2 hrs ago coz i was bored from studying HUman Resource Management, I began talking to myself, and I rather liked talking to myself except I always derail and end up talking about something totally irrelevant. I rather be the listener when talking to other people, this doesn't mean I have nothing to share, I just want to know more about other people than I want them to know about me, but if they wanna know more about me, I guess I will disclose with no inhibitions and that probably will be a little bit scary and awkward coz i just say whatever comes to mind, and don't remind me how i was telling this cute junior about my urine test, i was appalled by myself. anyway, back to mugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment