Wednesday, September 14, 2005

MOm's Birthday today, ^^
Wish u a happy birthday, and happy everyday ^^, Love ya Lots ^^

due to something, mom doesnt wanna celebrate her birthday anymore, its been like that for 2 years already. I really dont wish to see my Mom being sad and gloomy, I like her when she overpowers my Dad, I like her when she orders people arnd (not me preferably), she gives me a sense of power when she does tt, and I really want to tell her tt i hope she can do it more often...am i weird or wad?
anyway, last night I couldnt sleep so i got up and arnd 12 and played Gb til 2 and then watched Full Metal Alchemist episode 35. It was gruesome, the people in tt village getting Fossil Disease and the way they die is very disgusting, stone-fied...Full metal is a very realistic anime if you ask me, very distinguished and very true, i always cry watching Full metal..sighs..
and aft last night, i conclude tt i play Gb better at night, becoz I kept winning that's why. I even managed HIgh Angles using turtle...blooodi, I was amazed ^^. I shall try tml night, coz tonight really need some sleep, else I wont be able to wake up tml morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment