Tuesday, September 13, 2005

today arh, another boring day~~~
i purposely got my hair cut yesterday for today's photo taking, in the end i forgot to apply wax la, and it went like this way --->, and tt way <----. totally ugly, ha, this year's photo cannot block shimin's face liao, darnz....
before the photo taking, mr lim came to talk to me, ask me why these days my face so black, and i told him coz school is very boring, then he started telling me stuff tt i heard from my parents, o well, i guess everybd says da same thing anyway..
i dono why, its not i nv tried to perk up in school, but it's juz so damn gloomy tt it affects my mood lo, then i also got nothing to talk to my frens ma, no common stuff to talk, dono wad rongji or smth, haiz, can't say its lame la, onli i dono how to appreciate lo.
i rmb, last time, someone asked me what are frenz for...and that and then i replied a stupid answer, and tt person probably thinks i m a shallow person.
wad are frenz for?
i wonder whether i do have any true frenz at all...
why do i compel myself to do things i don like?
whats freaking wrong with me?
o fook, i don giv a damn, juz get this 2 yrs over n done with la, damn frustrating sometimes.
I need to adjuz myself, whether my attitude or my character or anithin liddat...
should hav more confidence in myself la, then i'd dare to go talk to daryl, darnz...
then should also believe in myself more, not everything other ppl say is correct one...
and i should like myself more also, coz if everybody hates me, then who's left to love me?
i wonder....
anyway, heck la, shud concentrate studying and don freaking give a damn abt other ppl, coz they don affect me, they cant and they wont....
I m a loner, but i am not alone, i need to find someone who understands me, and knows me....not juz some half hearted ppl trying to be nice.......

No comments:

Post a Comment