Thursday, September 01, 2005

A VErY MeAnINgFul Day

wops...
ok, went for dental today, did the model of my teeth and x-ray and scaling, was a horrible day, well actually not that bad, all the pains and going-to-pukes aside, it was quite ok.
ya, april was right, the x-ray thing they stuff into ur mouth really makes you wanna puke, i wonder how i did managed to refrain from vomiting.
Reached Outram at 7.30am, was 45 min early, so we went to the food court to eat breakfast. Went for appment at 8.15 and they started messing with my mouth...
first they told me to swallow all my saliva, then dr POON stuffed this black metal scoopy thing into my mouth, took it out, filled the scoop with green plasticine stuff, was THIS much u kno, and stuffed back into my mouth. That's supposed to be molding the shape of my teeth, so POON pressed the scoop down onto my lower teeth, with so much force that i thought my jaw's gonna drop, she took it out juz b4 i was about to puke. then she did the same to my upper jaw...aft tt i was made to bite down hard onto some pink plastic mold or smth. O, then she took pictures of my teeth and dadada, i was told to take x-ray at lvl 4...
The x-ray was stupid, had to stand in some stupid postition and grabbing some stupid handle and bitting some stupid thing....took me half an hr.
At 9 smth, i went down to lvl 4, for scaling. tt's when the pain began...
it was painful even to juz recall...
aiya continue tml...now i go sleep liao

No comments:

Post a Comment