Sunday, August 28, 2005

he~~llo~~

ok, I'm blogging bcoz someone told me to update.
O where shall I start...
Alot has happened last week...
Some really sad things, I shall not mention, coz it's not my right to talk about it.
And I went for dental appment, the Doc POON told me that my brushing is bad, and probably may need to go thru surgery to correct my jaws after the braces. and blahblahblah...
OK, guess what time did I go to sleep last night? Or rather this morning? Ha, 6am, half an hour before my Dad wakes up for work, pro right, haha, I played GB till 4am then went to my room and read comics till 6...not a very healthy lifestyle, but it doesnt hurt if i do it once in a while...
So I woke up 1130 today by the beautiful sound of the horny GaLangGuNi man, washed up and ate my lunch at the dining rm, watching vcd, the one i borrowed from Mr Tok.
Addicting, really, took me a long while to switch.
Left home at 3 to go take passport size photo for my JLPT exam form, got really pissed off by that OBAASAN, coz she kept critisizing my hair and finally in the end said that "you are not very good looking...". I took it personally and I stared at her, and said "I'm SO sorry..." and I left. Not very harsh, I should have made it sharper and so that she ...o well, I'm a magnanimous puuurrson....~~~
ya, so aft tt i went to Kovan to hand in my registration form, I had worried abt whether the school had alrdy closed for the day coz the time was 1530 and today's a sunday...you know~~ but luckily, i kind of ran into the principal, and so managed to hand in the form without a wasted trip.
Ok, maths qn.
$(75 - 27.5 - 27 - 2.5 - 3.9 - 2.7)= $5.40

The above calculation is the finance of today. Amazing rite...
The best part of today is the walking-home-from-the-busstop section. Guess who i saw!?
DARRYL!!! WOOHOO!!!
I was brave today, and I walked inside the basketball court, so to be nearer...teehee, ya and I saw him glancing .... u know, and then....u know....hahahahha, i cant continue....gotten all excited juz to recall....
haha, ya, but he's not alone, so I didn bother to go talk to him...
ok abt all, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment