Saturday, August 13, 2005

one more thing

o, juz now 4got to mention.
this aftnn, i was doing hw with ShiQi at the tables near the badminton court, then suddenly got this stupid indian man appear behind me then down there blabber blabber. we couldnt understand a shit he was saying coz he's drunk and it was damn smelly, and he was like coming nearer and nearer to me, i thought he was asking us for money, then both of us were like damn scared.
finally i understood what he was talking abt, he mistook shiqi as my mother coz he refered to me as "son" (darn...) then he was like scolding shiqi for teaching me maths is chinese..........lame right? wth, damn smelly somemore, at first i thought he was going to punch me, uuurgh, disgusted...
then i was like "oh ya, oh i see, thank u bye bye..." then he went off....phew, i really thought he was going to punch me.......T_T
when we were "attacked" by that man, there were actually 2 other persons sitting there, they like ran away aft they saw that guy approaching, omfg, so irresponsible, at least can warn us right. some helpful stupid singaporeans la...
hmphf

No comments:

Post a Comment