Friday, August 12, 2005

trigonometric functions

harhar, was taught trigo by my DAD jus now, was hilarious...
not really funny juz now, but come to think of it now omg, harhar dam funny...
actually if i were to be taught maths by my DAD i m a genius by now, harhar, really my DAD's reeeeeeaaaally pro at maths, can't help but wonder whether i inherited his genes or not...i think i did...hehe
well, trigo isn't so bad, juz have to rmb that secant cosecant and cotagent thingy, takes a little bit of time, but turns out to be no problem for me, ^^ i may not be a maths genius, but i'm not stupid either...I'M SMART YOU KNOW...TEEHEE, my head's getting big...
i love me DADDY ^^ and i kno he loves me too, tho he keeps shouting at me and i keep shouting back, i can't find another better DAD than my DAD, and well, hehe, my DAD ROCKS!!!!
phew, one week gone, tests over, left one more cheng yu test to go, i feel so guilty for not being able to go deeper into Chinese and stuff, chinese lessons all so damn slag, hate it u kno, hate it when april and abel and yuxian they all keep saying chinese sux, like hell lor, if it really sux, then don speak la, haiya, so infuriating... anyway, made up my mind to take LEP when i go to JC. Can take 2 LEPs? Feel like taking both Chi and Jap hehe.......I pray....
hmm...today's download rate was pretty low, but i feel quite accomplished coz i managed to download Shaman King from 15% to 30% in 2 days, impressive eh? hope it finishes soon ^^
sometimes i don like her (not namin in case ppl see n spread) coz i find that she could be quite selfish at times, wad she think abt is, how to say, superficial stuff, she did not even want to explore deeper into the matter and consider things from other ppl's objective, i mean sometimes when she talk abt stuff it's all abt what she thinks, and most of the time what she thinks are pretty incomprehensible by me, not that I totally don't understand but it's that I myself will not think that way, that way which makes things so complicated...anyway this is juz sometimes of her, i can take it u know, harhar, gtg, go throw rubbish liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment