Saturday, August 13, 2005

walao

freaking hell juz quarrel wif my dad, i was minding my own business then he come and find fault from me, say i nv do homework, like shit man, i do until no more homework to do alr still wan2 do, keep comparing me with my cousin, he can go america uni, so what? keep saying liddat i keep playing canot go uni, keep saying that i cannot go uni, keep saying i canot go uni, when i tell him i can go, he will glare at me and ask whether i can anot, then im left to agree with him that i cannot go uni, then he will threaten to slap me, my fucking hell, then wat u wan me to do? keep doing homework wont get me to uni one lor, wat the hell.... o lvl havn take yet tell me abt uni, my fucking hell!!!!!
hate it lor, walau, he liddat my mother also liddat, they juz wan to see me sitting at the table looking at a book or wadever they are so like jumping in joy, freaking ppl, liddat can uni izzit? then i shall sit at the table and stare my way to uni lor, fuck u man.
stupid shit, now i hate everyone, spoil my god dam mood, do homework liao lor, walao, what else can i do? freakking stupid shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment