Friday, October 05, 2007

fucking asshole

that cousin of mine is a super fucking asshole. its almost unbelievable that someone so grotesque exist and has to live with mi...
he is such an eyesore that i sometimes i really hoped that his dead father could revive and just bring him away.
i know its sad to have lost his father at a young age. that doesnt mean he can come n try to ruin my family. i have been putting up with the shit he's been giving me because my father has openly proclaimed that he is a responsibility that his late brother passed on to him, and he has to be responsible for him until his stay is over.
i have been swallowing my anger and frustration on the account of doing it for my father since he feels obliged to fullfil his brother's wishes.
i need an outlet desperately, i m seriously going crazy from frustration.
this fucking ass is a stupid backstabber, and the person he backstabs is none other than my mother, fuckin hell... he twists the truth and made it sound like my mother was abusing him or something...and complains to my father. fucking crazy, my mother is not obliged to look after him, and she takes on the role of a loving aunt who looks after him like how she looks after me. and this is how he repays her.

now my parents are frustrated at each other for lack of understanding on both sides. my mom doesn understand my father's sense of responbility towards this nephew of his. and my dad couldn understand her frustration over his lack of respect and rudeness towards her. all in all, this fucking asshole should go to hell. it is all his fault that my happy family is now filled with animosity.

at times like this, i have to do something to keep my side of the battle tight, i have to keep my parents close and then we could together ward off the evil asshole trying to break up my family.

if anything ever, ever happens to my family, he will be held responsible, and i will give him hell.

beware u arsehole full of shiit!!!