Tuesday, October 30, 2007

YES no more SHIIT!!!

yay, joy to the world! PW is so over!!! actually the OP onli la, but who cares abt I&R??? my group was the last group to present for our slot la. then wa see the first two group finish everything, was like so jealous la. then when we finish, no more excitement alr....diaoz...but im happy nonetheless haha. should i bitch here??? like its so over already, no point in bitching abt it animore. shall blog another day man, play time wahahahaha. and i have to say that WANG LI HONG's GAI BIAN ZI JI is super inspiring! I was like feeling damn good about myself when listening to this song! like in the morning on the bus, i was alternating btw this song and the stupid recording of my voice. it was inspiring nonetheless.
shiiit, i still have chinese homework, DUE TODAY!!! Fack....
heck, shall play first. wahahahaha